Artistic Swimming Camp New Canaan 2023
NEW CANAAN 2023 | AUGUST 7TH – 11TH | NEW CANAAN YMCA
“Train with the Best become the Best”
Elite Synchronized Swimming camp featuring international Olympians, Yumikio Tomomatsu & Olga Molotilova.
Magnificent and renewed sports facility, headquarters of the AQUIANAS, Team run by Jennifer Muzyk that for years is a reference of the Artistic Swimming of the East Coast of the USA.
The training program will include:
– USA Synchro Levels.
– Figures Drills.
– Routine Skills.
– Flexibility work.
– Dance for synchro.
– Yoga for synchro.
– Makeup workshop.
Each day, the sessions will be combined between the pool, the gym room and the dance and pilates studio at the New Canaan YMCA.
We wait for you!
- Younger 13-15 Age Group
- Older 13-15 Age Group and Juniors
– Coach at La Mirada Aquabelles and USA Synchro
– 9 times champion with the Russian national team
– Coach of the Italian National Team 2010-2019
– Coach of the Japanese National A Team 1999-2004
– Two Silver Olympic Medals with the Japanese National A Team 2000 & 2004
– Coach of the Japanese Junior A and B teams 1995-2004
– Swimmer in the Japanese National Junior A and Senior A Teams 1989-1992
9:00 a 16:00h
9 – 18 years old
New Canaan YMCA Camp
Old Norwalk Rd, New Canaan, CT 06840 USA
or Chelsea Piers Stamford, 1 Blachley Rd, Stamford, CT 06902, USA
Guaranteed places until March the 31st!
Places according to availability as of April the 1st!
DAY CAMP – From August 7th to 11th, 2023
FULL BOARD – From August 6th to 12th, 2023
The FULL BOARD Camp in New Canaan are in RESIDENTIAL format in Stamford CT
It includes all services (accommodation, sports program, daily transfers, sightseeing, etc.) except flights.
It includes all services (accommodation, sports equipment, transfers, etc.) except flights.
New Canaan YMCA & NYC August 2015
WALKING TOURS AND SIGHTSEEING
Nike Town, Central Park, Empire State Building, Midtown, China Town, Financial District, Battery Park, Statue of Liberty, American Museum of Natural History, Jersey City, BBQ, Gala Dinner, …
Double daily training session (6 hours).
The last day will take place a Show & Closing Ceremony at 3:00 pm. Open to parents and friends.
DAY CAMP ( 9:00 AM-3:00 PM):
Dates: Monday, August 7- Friday, August 11
1 week: $700
Includes Welcome and lunch.
FULL BOARD (NYC):
Dates: Sunday, August 6- Saturday, August 12
1 week: $1950 (includes lunch)
– Welcome Pack.
– Pick up and transfers from the airport (train or bus station) also on the way back.
– Accommodation for athletes.
– Full board accommodation (includes all meals).
– Daily transfers to New Canaan (Round trip from Grand Central Terminal).
– Supervision 24 hours a day all week.
– Health insurance.
– Sports program (Artistic Swimming Camp).
– Recreational and social activities.
– Sightseeing in New York City.
– Visit to a Museum.
– Visit to a 360 panoramic attraction.
– Gala Dinner.
(9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)