ARTISTIC SWIMMING SUMMER CAMP IN BARCELONA 2021
BARCELONA 2021 | AUGUST 22nd – 28TH | BERNAT PICORNELL OLYMPIC POOLS
The camp will focus on improving technical performance, stimulate artistic ability and instill fundamental sport’s values.
Yumiko Tomomatsu will be the Head Coach of our next Camp in Barcelona. Yumiko has directly contributed to all sporting successes enjoyed by the Italian National Team in recent years, having been their coach between 2010-2019. Yumiko coached the Japanese Junior A and B teams. Within this time was also her prestigious career as coach of the Japanese National A team (1999-2004) winning 2 consecutive silver medals at the 2000 and 2004 Olimpics. Between 1989 and 1992 she was a swimmer in the Japanese National teams competing at Junior A and Senior A level.
Train and learn Artistic Swimming art and technique with Anastasia Ermakova, 4-times Olympic Champion, 9-times World Champion, 7-times European Champion and International Choreographer for Artistic Swimming.
Have a unique experience with one of the greatest Olympic legends and a Russian School idol!
Sara Gijón, former member of the Spanish team, will join our Camp to present her Clinics and share their professional experiences with our swimmers.
Kim Deiman 6th place – World Championship. Several times Dutch Champion with Duet and Team. Former member of the Dutch national team. Dutch talent coach. Physiotherapist.
And more surprises awaiting for you there!
At Offlimits Camps we make your dreams come true!
Once more our young swimmers will have a great time learning from an extraordinary team of coaches. Staff who bring all their professional knowledge and experience for a unique Artistic Swimming Experience!
*Our coaches could change due to their professional commitments with their national teams and clubs.
– 4-times Olympic Champion
– 9-times World Champion
– 7-times European Champion
– Coreographer for Synchro
– Coach of the Italian National Team 2010-2019
– Coach of the Japanese National A Team 1999-2004
– Two Silver Olympic Medals with the Japanese National A Team 2000 & 2004
– Coach of the Japanese Junior A and B teams 1995-2004
– Swimmer in the Japanese National Junior A and Senior A Teams 1989-1992
– 2 Times Team Bronze Medal (Shanghai World Championship 2011)
– 4th Classified Combo (Shanghai World Championship 2011)
– Team Bronze Medal (Berlin European Championship 2014)
– Combo Silver Medal (Berlin European Championship 2014)
– Team Gold Medal (México World Trophy 2015)
– 2 Times Team Silver Medal (México World Trophy 2015)
– 6th place (World Championship)
– Several times Dutch Champion (Duet and Team)
– Dutch Talent Coach
9:00 to 17:00h
9 – 18 years old
or Generator Hostel
Guaranteed places until March the 31st!
Places according to availability as of April the 1st!
From August 22nd to 28th, 2021
Every week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday
All the FULLBOARD Artistic Swimming Campus in Barcelona are in RESIDENTIAL format.
It includes all services (accommodation, sports equipment, transfers, etc.) except flights.
Barcelona August 2015
Double daily training session (6 hours).
The last day will take place a show at 11:00 hrs. open to parents and friends
1 week: 550 €
(Flights not included)
1 week: 1.050€
(Flights not included)
EXPERIENCES, WALKING TOURS AND VISITS
Sagrada Família, Passeig de Gràcia, La Pedrera, La Casa Batlló, Les Rambles and Ciutat Vella.
Kayaking: Barcelona Skyline from the sea.
Recreational & social activities.
DAY CAMP formula
FULL BOARD formula