Basketball Private Lessons
At Offlimits Camps we give you the opportunity to improve your basketball level with a personal trainer in individual sessions
WHAT’S COVERED IN PRIVATE BASKETBALL LESSONS?
- Ball-handling and Dribbling
- Shooting mechanics
- Passing skills
- Speed and agility training
Duration of Private lessons:
Duration of Workshops for Teams:
Fee 1 Lesson
BONO BASKETBALL LESSONS
Fee 5 Lessons
Fee 10 Lessons
WORKSHOPS FOR TEAMS
Fee 1 Lesson
|1||6 to 8||120€|
|1||9 or 10||130€|
|1||11 or 12||140€|
BONO WORKSHOPS FOR TEAMS
Fee 5 Workshops
Fee 10 Workshops
1. Sibilings or players of the same Club: 5%.
2. Participation in a 2nd Offlimits Program: 5%.
3. Participation in a 3rd Offlimits Program: 10%.
4. Participation in a 4th Offlimits Program: 15%.
5. Participation in a 5th or more Offlimits Program: 20%.
* The discounts are applied before taxes.
** The discount of category 1 can be added to the discounts of the rest of the categories.
*** The maximum possible discount will be 25% before taxes.
* Duration of Private lessons: 1 hour.
**Duration of Workshops for Teams: 1,5 hours
***The fee is for each player.
**** Cost of trips to private homes and to different sports facilities or outdoor courts not included .
***** Cost of trips outside Barcelona not included .
****** 10% VAT included.
STAFF of the Basketball
Private Lessons in Barcelona
Dave is a veteran Coach at Basketball City. He has been coaching youth basketball programs since 1997.
Coach Raimer has also coached New York Knicks summer camps for almost a decade up until 2010 and has been affiliated with the YMCA Jr. Knicks program, NBA Fit clinics, and BC Hoops Scoop summer camps.
Dave has extensive experience with the youth and has great knowledge of the game.
2019 – 2020 Bàsquet Ploms Salle Reus.
2014 – 2019 C. B. Cantaires Tortosa.
First Team All Star 2018-2019
2013 – 2014 Kosovo Super League, K.B BESA.
2014 Saudi Arabia Premier League, Ah Ahli.
2013 IBA (Independent Basketball Association) Holland Dream
2008 -2009 Kellogg Community College, Battle Creek, Michigan.
MCCAA 2nd Team All Conference
MCCAA Top 10 players in the state
2009 – 2011 Lindenwood University (NCAA D-2) Saint Charles, Missouri.
David King is a strong athletic physical forward with ability to play in the post and on the perimeter. David rebounds well on both ends of the court and also finishes in fast break transition at a high level. David scores extremely well inside the paint as well as shoot from the perimeter. A solid physical defender that can guard multiple positions. A true professional with a work ethic unlike anyone. A leader on and off the court.
– Benjamin Franklin International School – Head Coach – High School & Middle School – Ages 11 – 18 (2019-Present).
– Strength in Calmness – Founder – Head Coach – All ages (2015-2018).
– Merseyside Basketball Development Programme – Head Coach – U14’s (2010-2013).
– Liverpool Basketball Club – Head Coach – U18’s & U14’s (2009-2011).
– Big Storage/Chester Jets – Community Coach – U12’s (2008-2009).
– Deyes High/Sefton Suns – Head Coach – U16’s & Men’s (2008-2009).